Well, we're back to the usual format of Articulation this week. (If you missed last week's special ArticuLiaison edition, check it out at
So...lately, I've been totally in awe of what can happen when we connect with others and explore possibilities together. Impossible problems can suddenly be solved with two heads, and good ideas become phenomenally great. My delight in such experiences prompted this week's Articulation, Face to Face, and it also inspired me to schedule the next free Artella teleworkshop around this very topic (keep reading for details)!
To view Face to Face, click here!
If the above link doesn't work, simply cut and paste this URL in your browser:http://www.artellawordsandart.com/artic44.html
1. Announcing Artella's New Studio! I hope you'll take a moment to visit the new Free-tella Studio, which is the one-stop reference for Artella's top ten gifts for YOU! Come join in the AbunDance at
2. BRAND NEW free Teleworkshop! As mentioned earlier, I have scheduled a brand new teleworkshop for Tuesday, October 14. It's called Creative Brainstorming Bash!: A TeleParty for Discovering Extraordindary Solutions and it only costs the charge for a regular long-distance telephone call. You can read more about it on
the Workshops page.
Be sure to sign up quickly...this workshop is limited to twelve participants.
3. Update on Artella 4! The release date of Artella 4, Flight: word and art and wings unheard, has been pushed back to October to allow us to adjust to our new changes in the production process. I personally think this issue is the most exciting Artella issue, yet. Not only does it represent the work of more artists and writers (31, to be exact) than any single issue thus far, these works are collectively the most vibrant, colorful, provocative, and diverse Artella has presented to date. It is nothing short of an honor to spend time preparing an issue that is graced with the work of these talented people. So if you're a subscriber...just hold on for a few more weeks and the issue will fly to land right into your happy, artsy hands.
Click here to order this upcoming issue!
4. The foundation is up! Artella's upcoming creative online marketplace, The Shoppes of Artella, are officially being built! If you are an artist and are interested to find out why selling in our Shoppes is different than any other online venue, visit the
for more information.
1. Thanks to Deb Silva, I found two really great sites for collage materials and art "junk" for paper and ephemera artists. The first is
(which is what comes out when you say "collage" really, really fast!) This site has a wonderful found objects at very reasonable prices, and the Gallery is simply to die for! (It's pretty impossible not to get inspired watching the beautiful images fade in and out so gracefully!)
The second great site is
which has a very impressive collection of collage sheets, as well as other great finds. There's a nice gallery on this site, as well!
2. Artella contributor Anne Marchand is currently showing a solo exhibit called The Playground Series at The Zenish Gallery in Washington, D.C. Congratulations, Anne! I know that you'll enjoy getting lost in Anne's paintings on her Web site,
I'm especially enamored with her magical
Wishing you the courage to go face-to-face with anything. Absolutely. Anything.
Keep It Coming!To ensure delivery of this newsletter, take a minute now and create a contact in your email address book for Articulation@ArtellaWordsAndArt.com.
If you don't, your Internet Service Provider(ISP) may block delivery. If you'd like more information about ensuring delivery, you can request our instructions for ensuring delivery to hotmail, aol, and yahoo ISPs by sending a blank email to