|Back to Back Issues Page|
February 11, 2004
Happy Valentine's Day week!
Far beyond the cliches of roses and boxes of chocolates, I think Valentine's Day is a day to celebrate love of all kinds...love for our friends, partners, pets, bodies, and planet.
As a special Valentine's Day gift from Artella to you, we're presenting a special free offering: The Artella LOVE StoryShow! The StoryShow combines visual slide shows with audio recordings of inspiring stories. To start the adventure, simply go to www.ArtellaWordsAndArt.com/StoryShow.html and then relax and enjoy!
I enthusiastically invite you to pass this link on to your friends as a special Valentine's greeting! How better to express your affection than to share an unique online experience that celebrates so many different kinds of love? Plus, you'll be spreading the word about the fun stuff we do at Artella. Many thanks to you!
Many thanks to readers Alicia, Gloria, Jolene, and Launa for participating in this project! And next week we'll be back with the regular Articulation art offering.
The Shoppes' Corner!
This week, our featured artist is Helga Bidwell. Helga's beautiful jewelry is full of vibrant artistry...the perfect adornment for creative spirits!
And....there are only a few more days left in the Valentine SWEETstakes!!
Here's how it works. If you make ANY purchase at The Shoppes of Artella between now and midnight on February 14th, you'll be entered in our Sweetstakes!
Every buyer will receive a complimentary gift copy of my upcoming eBook, The Complete Idealist's Guide to Working with Digital Images (because there are NO "complete idiots")!
Additionally, we are giving away almost $200 in three top prizes that will be drawn at random from all who make purchases from now through Valentines Day. To read more about the prizes, click here!
If you go to the Shoppes home page, you'll see that lots of the Shoppes have new signs in the windows! That's because we have new items in Artisan Crafts, Fine Art, Cards-Stationery-Gifts, Books & Recordings, Jewelry, and Home Decor! Click on any shoppe to start exploring!
To entice you even more, here are some great new offers and discounts:
If YOU would like to sell your work in The Shoppes of Artella, now is the perfect time to get started! With the help of an awesome new technical support staff, we're building Web pages faster and more efficiently than ever. Get your work seen by thousands of customers immediately! Click here for info about selling your work.
1. Artella subscriptions are all the buzz! With nine issues under our artsy belts, Artella the magazine is going strong! Here's what Julie Henderling, founder of Life Energy Alignment Process, said about her new issue:
If you haven't subscribed yet, GO FOR IT just in time for the upcoming issue of e-Artella #e-5 and next month's print issue on "The Elements". Click here for subscription info.
2. Wanna WordJazz? This month's free teleworkshop, WordJazz Poetry, to be held next Monday night at 9:00pm EST, has just a couple of spots left before we'll close enrollment. For more information and to save your spot, visit Workshops page!
Also note that we're enrolling for the next session of Goalar Energy 2004, which begins March 15!
3. New stuff in the FREE-Tella Studio! There's some new stuff in our popular FREE-Tella Studio, so be sure to check it out, and pass the link along to the writers, artists, and creative folks who like free stuff! :-)
1. Trust me, www.Creativity-Portal.com is a fantastic resource for everyone reading this newsletter! It offers a ton of information, articles, project, recommendations, and links related to art, crafts, and writing. Give your Muse a natural high and visit this site!
2. I mentioned Danny Gregory's book, Everyday Matters, in last week's ArticuLiaison Quarterly, but I've just gotta highlight his Web site, www.DannyGregory.com. Or go straight to his super-cool visual journal Blog for major dose of inspiration.
Wishing you loving in ordinary and extraordinary moments...
~I'm yours, Valentine,
Keep It Coming!To ensure delivery of this newsletter, take a minute now and create a contact in your email address book for Articulation@ArtellaWordsAndArt.com.
If you don't, your Internet Service Provider(ISP) may block delivery. If you'd like more information about ensuring delivery, you can request our instructions for ensuring delivery to hotmail, aol, and yahoo ISPs by sending a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Back to Back Issues Page|